[Wapt] No access to local repository via webGui

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:27:39 CEST 2019

Hello,

*[offtopic]*
*First I would like to give "my opinion" regarding the forum. Lately, I've
noticed an abandonment to the topics! I don't know if the priority service
is for those who have the wapt enterprise!? If so, I apologize. There are
some topics from February, March with no response! I know that no one needs
to know everything and only respond by replying, but it would be nice to
have at least one response from the staff giving some feedback on the
topic.*
*[/offtopic]*

On my wapt page, when I select the "local repository" link it takes me to
the https://wapt.mycompany.net/store

I tried to access the site directly https://wapt.mycompany.net/wapt, but it
is not allowed.

Is it an "alias" for the wapt folder or after the update should have
changed?

Configs:
WAPT Server version: 1.7.3.5
WAPT Agent version: 1.7.3.5