[Wapt] Addendum : Announce release WAPT 1.3

Denis Cardon denis.cardon at tranquil-it-systems.fr
Sat Dec 19 14:12:13 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

like some of you might have noticed, the links at the bottom of the mail
were not updated since RC2 announcement. Links on the wiki had been
properly updated though.

Correct links are:

http://wapt.tranquil.it/wapt/releases/latest/tis-waptrepo-1.3.5.deb
http://wapt.tranquil.it/wapt/releases/latest/tis-waptserver-1.3.5.deb
http://wapt.tranquil.it/wapt/releases/latest/tis-waptsetup-1.3.5.deb

http://wapt.tranquil.it/wapt/releases/latest/waptserversetup.exe

        Linux server upgrade

If you have followed the standard installation procedure, there is no
need to manually dowload the deb files:

ssh on waptserver
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
apt-get install tis-waptserver tis-waptsetup tis-waptrepo

wapt-serverpostconf
  -> default answer to all questions.

        Windows server upgrade

Download waptserversetup.exe 1.3.5
Install with admin rights.
Launch server postconfiguration (obviously, don't recreate a new
private key...)
Don't create waptagent from waptserverpostconf but use waptconsole
option which provide both waptagent binary and waptupgrade package.
waptserverpostconf creates only the waptagent.

Cheers,

Denis