[Wapt] Error after Upgrade to 2.3.0.13496 / cannot build WAPTAgent

Denis CARDON dcardon at tranquil.it
Lun 13 Fév 10:01:34 CET 2023

Hi Dominik,

Le 13/02/2023 à 09:34, Dominik Rutkowski via WAPT a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> i have updated to  2.3.0.13496 but cannot build new Agent
>
> See error message attached
>
> If I click on > Tools > Get and upload installers to Server =
>
> Should I Roll Back to old Version?

The issue is there with the 2.3 branch and is due to the expiry of the
code signing certificate that happened this morning.

When creating the waptagent, the console check the validity of the
waptsetup file on your waptserver according to a signed and timestamped
json manifest. However in the code, only the certificate validity is
taken into account, while it should be checking that the certificate was
valid at the time of timestamping/signing the manifest...

A new version has been built over the weekend and is currently under
final testing with a new code signing certificate. It should be out in
the next two hours.

The 2.2 branch shoud not be impacted. So if you are in a hurry, you can
install the lastest 2.2.3 version.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Denis